About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The new project begins!

So this is the start of my new project, it is called Skyline Traverse. When it is done it will work its way down to the end of the fin. It will also be the access point to the top of all the routes on the fin. Was a good day of climbing work after a full morning spent cranking on the Southern Piller. Weather was beautiful with bluebird sky's and the smell of rhodo in bloom mixed with the slightly surfuric smell of rock.











No comments:

Post a Comment