About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LINVILLE GORGE

LINVILLE GORGE
Get out here and climb people. This area is a gem, A WILD Gem!
Here is a link to the area from RC.Com
Click For Info




















3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wild! Can't wait to hit this place... one week to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been over ten years since the first time I was here and I didn't get to hang a single line on that trip. I have been front to get back for a long time and every time the plans fell apart. I have a guide food the area if you all want to use it. Some of the approaches are a little confusing.
    p

    ReplyDelete