About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Native American Ten Commandments

1.  The Earth is our Mother;

     Care for Her
2.  Honor ALL your
     Relations.
3.  Open your Heart and
     Soul to the Great Spirit.
4.  ALL Life is Sacred;
     Treat all beings with
      Respect.
5.  Take from the Earth
     what is Needed and
     Nothing more.
6.  Do what needs to be
     done for the Good
     of All.
7.  Give Constant Thanks to
     Great Spirit for
     Each new Day
8.  Speak the Truth but
     only of the good
     in Others
9.  Follow the Rythms of
     Nature;
     Rise Early and then
      Retire with the sun.
10 .Enjoy lifes journey,
    But leave no tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment