About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

127 Hours, Between a Rock and a HARD plac Arron Ralston

I reckoned this book too anyone who climbs.  It will give you an incite into what can be survived when everything goes wrong.  Aron has got to have Big Brass Balls (B3) when he walks.  How many of you out their would  have the testicular fortitude really sit and think on this one for Min.  Then ask your self could I do that too free my self.
.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2XLoQ1xYB0

No comments:

Post a Comment