About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cherokee Prayer Blessing

 

May the warm winds of
Heaven
Blow softly upon your house
May the Great Spirit
Bless all who enter
Their
May your Mocassins
Make Happy tracks
In Many snows,
And may the rainbow
Always touch your
shoulder.


1 comment:

  1. Love this one. It's a shame that more "Christians" don't keep the faith of the "pagans" in their hearts... after all, the Natives never found it necessary to declare war on another faith, on another continent, and then wonder why those folks hate them so much 5 centuries later.

    ReplyDelete