About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Food Link

I know I have been working very slowly posting to my blog but I do have some stuff I have been working on.  Until they have been compleated check out this site.  I don't know about everyone else but I have found Mountain House meals to be over priced and not really that good.  So I think I will be tring to make my own.  If any one has any ideas or recomendations please comment and give me your ideas and I will try to incorparate them in also.  Recipies Welcome.
http://www.trailcooking.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment