About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pyro's World video blogs

Friends, Family and my five followers. In the near future I will be starting a new section on the blog. It will be based on my travels. It will be set up basically as a video diary and documentary of my travels. It will not just be a climbing video or a collection of pictures strung into a slide show. I have decided that I have a few things to say and some options to express. If I offend some of you then for that I am sorry. I will call them like I see them. Think about what I have to say and if you feel the need to comment then please feel free to comment here. I have a thick skin, and I can take criticism. Just be aware that after you present your point of view I will more then likely have a rebuttal. So my friends please stay tuned, the first episode is being finished now and will be entitled "Harthstone lake and The Pulpit".

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the delay in getting the videos up folks. I have the first one compleated but im having issues getting them posted due to a very slow internet connection. Bare with me on this please.

    Pyro

    ReplyDelete