About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

15 April 2011

Weather looks good for tomarrow up until evening.  Looks like the Dragon gets a brand new route tomarrow.  Drill charged up and the bags are packed looks like im off to WV tomarrow. Cell will be good through tonight then I will be in the radio dead zone. Will also probaly be over Sat working at home if the weather permits anouther day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the old man fell apart on ya... getting old SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries bud. Its not going anyhere.. Was still a very good day on the entrance walls.

    ReplyDelete