About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Thoughts

Life is like a mountain with many trails, some paths split and some paths merge. Some paths lead to beautiful places and others to dead ends. When one path ends another begins. When you find yourself at the end of one trail stop and look around yourself, you might just find that you are at the trail head to the most interesting adventure in the world.


Pyro

No comments:

Post a Comment