About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Road Most Traveled

The Road Most Traveled

There is a road in Life;
It is the road Most traveled;
A road of Comfort and Familiarity.

Created with Caution;
Paved with Planning;
Groomed with Purpose;
Kept with Care.

Every step Measured;
Foreseen and Expected;
Taken with Certainty;
Every step, Known.

The road of life…

There is a road in Life;
It is a road Least traveled;
A road of Unease.

Created with the Wind;
Paved Extemporaneously;
Groomed with Indifference;
Kept with Relinquishment.

Every step Adventurous;
Foreseen and Unexpected;
Taken with Heart;
Every step, Breathed.

The road of living…

No comments:

Post a Comment