About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dads 78th Birthday at the lunchon ledge on Seneca










2 comments:

  1. Pat- what was the deal with the sign? I know they have had the trail closed for months now... thought that was common knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought that it was kinda stupid to put the sign right at the bridge, with the fence, right after two signs in the parking lot. I guess that it was put their to stop non-climbers as the climber access trail from roy gap is still open. The first time I saw the fence was after a trip up cardiac ridge and down the front, was kinda agrivating to get to the trail end and run into a fence and have to Umm,
    A. Go back around to roy gap.
    B. Wade the river.
    C. Climb the fence and railing to get around.

    Would have made more sence to actually post it on the trail, in both directions. But this time I did know it was their and just took its picture. LOL

    ReplyDelete