About Me

My photo
I am who I am. Don't try to change me, It won't work! Like me, love me, or get the hell out of my way! I have been described as an opinionated asshole in the past. Mostly by people that didn't like hearing what I had to say. I have also been decrribed as a very good friend to have when your butt's in the fire. If you are still reading this then maybe one day you will see that side of me, as you have passed the first test, you have listened.

Sunday, January 9, 2011


The mushrooms from the Head wall

Mushrooms a Little closer.

The Mushrooms up close after the hike in.


This is called a Topo map. You will need one if you ever decide to go some where real. Unlike Horst's "Guide" books I have provided one so you don't wander till you die!

1 comment:

  1. And just An FYI. I did take the Lat/Lng lines out of it. Did this to make dam good and sure that we can get our lines up in piece with out having any claim jumpers come in on us. I also left a little something extra their in the code so DO NOT try to steal my map to use for your own. Trust me you will regret it! If you do not listen then just remember you where warned before hand. Totaly safe till you try to cut copy or past with it. If I know you and you would like to go see them for your self just ask me and I will get a full copy of one too you.

    Be Well Friends,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete